Saturday 12 June 2010

Friday Sketchers - Cool Dude

Hello Folks

My card today is one I made for a friend of my son's. He's having a sleepover tonight - and, just typical, Andrew had croop in the night last night so I'm really worried the same will happen tonight, but he was insistent that he still wanted to go. At least his friend lives on the same estate as us, so I can go and fetch Andrew if he has a problem! (Don't think I'm gonna sleep too well tonight though LOL!)



The image is a freebie from SJs Little Musings - I coloured him with promarkers. The papers are Kay and Co, and the sentiment is from Pollycrafts. I have followed the sketch on Friday Sketchers. Was going to see if there were any other challenges I could enter, but I can't be bothered to look too hard now!!

Considering how my mojo is really playing up at the moment (which has meant I've had to buy several cards this year!), I am pretty pleased with this card.

Hope to have Father's Day cards to show you later this week - unless I have to buy them of course (LOL!)

Love, Andrea xx

3 comments:

Mina said...

hes brilliant Andrea, perfect papers for him and your colouring is lovely
Mina xxx

Lacey Stephens said...

What a fun card!! Great image! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for the High Hopes Blog Hop!! Did you hear? Melissa Jenkins of Meljen Designs will be releasing RUBBER stamps through High Hopes!! There will be another blog hop and release on friday!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT

Rach said...

a fantastic card Andrea, great papers and such a fab image.. xx