Wednesday 30 June 2010

For a Few Challenges

Happy Hump Day! I've had a day's leave today, and not done any housework (yaaaaay!!!!). I spent ages this morning looking for a present for my sister in law, and still haven't decided what to get :(

But, this afternoon, I managed to make her a card - although I'm not all that happy with it really - not sure why LOL! I do wish I'd used eyelets to feed the ribbon through on the image instead of just cutting a slit.



The BP is Kay and Co, and the image is Demure stamp from Sugar Nellie (coloured with promarkers). I received the lace in a RAK, ribbon from my stash, and the flowers, brads and sentiment stamp are Papermania.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl - the sketch I followed
Speedy the Cat's Friends - flowers
Magical Crafts - flowers
Quirky Crafts - ribbons
Creative Craft Challenges - stamp it up

I do have another card to show you - not sure whether to keep it for tomorrow or post it later tonight (LOL!)

Anyway, thanks for popping by and I hope you come back sometime!

Love, Andrea xx

8 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

What a GREAT mix of designer papers and colors! GREAT coloring, too!Thanks for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends!

Claudine Poch said...

Very sweet image and card. Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Spyder said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure eyelets would have look better, I can never get them straight! No, what you've done is fine! That lacy ribbon is gorgeous, love the image too. Thank you so much for joining Quirky Craft's Ribbon Challenge this time, hope to see you next time too!
(Lyn)

Joanne Travis said...

Love that sweet image and lovely layout. So pretty!!
Thanks for playing in Speedy's Friends Challenge this week!

Lilian said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the frame shape you used too! It's the first time I've seen anyone use it :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Liz Williams said...

Such a beautiful card and love that lace trimming going across the card. Thanks for joining Speedy's Friends this week in our challenge. Hope to see you back next week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very nice card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends~

dawnmercedes said...

TY for sharing your sweet card with us!

Dawn
Speedy Cat's Friends Challenge