Wednesday 12 August 2009

Engagement Card

Well, hello peoples! After yesterday's glorious day, we are back to rain today - typical, 'cos I had to work yesterday and again yesterday evening! Never mind, not working now til Monday - I just hope the weather picks up again.

Anyway - to the card I want to show you today:



This is the card I made for my cousin, Jo, who got engaged a couple of weeks ago - congratulations to Jo and Christopher.

The base card is from Crafters Companion, and I have embossed the heart shape and the edge with my Ultimate Pro. I made a little charm with a heart shaped pearly bead and some seed beads, and hung it on the ribbon. The champagne glasses are outline stickers stuck onto the cream card and cut around.

I have made a shaker for the inside of the card, again using my Ultimate Pro, and the 'movers and shakers' are seed beads and some kind of shiny confetti (sorry I don't know what the proper term is!). Then I've added an insert with a verse.





I hope Jo and Christopher liked their card, and I wish them all the best for the future!

Well, that's it for now - I'm gonna do a bit of bloghopping before I need to do some tidying (uugghh!!)

Love, Andrea xx

1 comment:

Tab said...

Wow I love your card, such a fab idea and the colours are yummy! Love the inside too!
Hugs Tab xxx