Tuesday 19 June 2012

For My Dad

Hello Everyone

I think I'm starting to feel a bit more crafty :)  I've managed to make a simple card for my Dad, and I'm thinking about making a card for someone who is changing their job (we'll see how that goes this evening - better than watching the football at least LOL!)


The image was a freebie digi from Whimsy Stamps a couple of years ago, called Sweet Little Donkey.  He is a little sweetie!  He's printed onto patterned paper, with a little bit of extra colour added with promarkers.  The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye I think.  The butterflies are from a border die I recently purchased.  The pearls have been slightly coloured with promarkers.  The word DAD was computer generated and chopped up!  Not much more can be said about it really!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stampin for the Weekend - Bugs and butterflies (my little diecut butterflies)
Do You Stack Up - Boys/Men (my Dad)
Papertake Weekly - Bingo - I chose Die cut, Free, Glitter (does stickles glitter count? - I've put it around the image circle and in the centre of the three butterflies)
Fab n Funky Challenges - Fathers Day

That'll do from me!  I do hope to have another card to show you later in the week.

Love, Andrea xx

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so cute Andrea...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

What a sweet image! I love it :) Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU!

Ren-Yi said...

What a cutie card. I love the adorable papers you chose and the corrugated card stock. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.