Friday 15 July 2011

Teachers' Gifts

Hello Again Folks

Well I did manage to have a bit of a lie in this morning - I was reading til about quarter to nine, then it was up to get some washing in the machine.

Today I'm showing the gifts I made for teachers and teaching assistants at school this week.

These were for the teachers:


They are mini easel card boxes - I followed the tutorial here - they were really easy to make. I've seen them lots of times before and never had the courage to try them. This Tilda is the perfect size for these 3" cards. I would like to make a set of mini cards with envelopes to give as a gift sometime.

I added some little wooden butterfly pegs and flower paperclips, and stamped a thank you message on a mini post it pad as the gift inside the drawer.



I'm entering these boxes in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - For the birds - anything with wings - I've sparkled Tilda's wings with stickles
Craft Your Days Away - Fancy Folds - I hope these boxes and easel cards on top count for that
One Stitch At a Time - Anything Goes

I'll show the teaching assistant gift boxes later - my son wants the computer!

See you soon.

Love, Andrea xx

9 comments:

Monica said...

So pretty, Andrea... and how very thoughtful of you to turn out such beauties with such ease. Rest assured the teachers will be thrilled.

xxx Monica

Wishcraft said...

Oh these are so pretty! Lovely gifts :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Andrea, these are FABULOUS!!! I absolutely love them! Thanks for the link. xx

Vicky said...

These are just wonderful Andrea...the teachers will just love them hun....!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so cute Andrea.
luv
Debby

cabio's craft corner said...

So cute and adorable. Love the softness of coloring. Thanks for linking the tutorial :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Made by Mandy said...

Fabulous little boxes :) Thank you to the link for the instructions.

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT, hope you will join us again.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Deb said...

Adorable little trinket boxes and so very pretty, thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week
Debs R
xxx

paper fun said...

What a lovely gift box. So thoughtful of to make them for teachers and teacher's aides.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari