Saturday 4 July 2009

Diver Card

Hello everyone ... and happy Saturday to you all, I hope you have a good one!! Oh, it's just started to rain here - good job I didn't get the washing in the machine (have meant to do it several times this morning, but then started doing something else and completely forgotten what I'm supposed to be doing! Typical me, can't multi-task anymore (LOL!).

Anyway, back to my card - this is the card I made for my friend's son who was six this week. I have used an acetate wrap, which you can juuuuuuuuuuuussst see I printed with a blue swirly design (look very closely in the bottom right hand corner!). I stamped some of the little fish on the blue background paper, and also onto the acetate, and then coloured the fish with my Sakura Stardust pens so they were nice and shimmery. The diver is a Sports George download from Charmed Cards and Craft - I think they're great for boys and mens cards! I printed the sentiment on my computer on a piece of backing paper (the papers are a digital download, boys of summer, from the Little Scrap Garden). I loved the way the card turned out, and hope the birthday boy did too!

I might be back with another card to show you later - that's if I can get up to date with my ironing before my hubby returns from cricket!

Crumbs ... it's raining heavily now!
Hopefully see you again later.
Love From

Andrea xxx

No comments: