Thursday 25 June 2009

Friday Sketchers Week 57



I hope I'm not too late to enter this week's challenge on Friday Sketchers. I loved working with this sketch. I have used faux stitching around the image and the main backing paper - by paper pricking and then using a Sakura gel pen to make the stitches. This is also my first attempt at a lollipop flower, from the tutorial on The Next Level blog. I have used a Whiff of Joy image, coloured with watercolour pencils, the backing papers are Kay and Company Sparkly Sweet (I just adore the colours of these papers), put some heart shaped beads on wire curled around my round nosed pliers, added some ribbon, brads and a sentiment, et voila!!!

Anyway, I'd better go and link my card onto the challenge.

Hope to be back soon!

Love
Andrea xx

3 comments:

Tab said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and the colours are divine, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Chris said...

Sweet, sweet! Really a lovely card you've created. Thanks so much for playing along - I'm thrilled to be the sponsor for Friday Sketchers this week!

Janet said...

A beautiful card! I love the colours and the layout you have used!X