Monday 6 July 2009

Sketch Saturday No. 58


I have used this week's sketch over on the Sketch Saturday Blog for this card for my son's class teacher. It is very similar to the one I used for my daughter's teacher (see earlier post). I loved this sketch too, and I'll definitely use these again. The stamp is a Sugar Nellie Daisy, coloured with watercolour pencils. The papers are Basic Grey Cupcake, and I think the swirls on the backing paper match well with Daisy's hair!! I have threaded some seed beads onto an eye pin and added them to the butterfly charm (think you can juuuusssst see them!). I hope the teachers like their cards!

I'm going to attempt to make some post-it note key rings to give as presents to the teachers and teaching assistants - must get them done tomorrow evening, so just need to go and look again at the tutorial I found (hope I can find it again!!). I may even be able to show them to you later in the week!

Hope to see you again soon.
Love from
Andrea xx

No comments: