Wednesday 3 August 2011

I'm So Excited!!!!!!

Hello Everyone

This is one excited lady here :) - I did intend posting about this when I have a picture to show you, but I can't wait LOL!

Some of you might know that I am getting into jewellery making, and I'm addicted to the jewellery maker tv channel. Well, the bracelet that I showed on my blog last week (see my post here) has been shown on telly today (whoop whoop whoop!!!!). It was just pure flukey chance that I saw it this evening. So how did this happen? Well, customers of the tv channel are encouraged to send in photos of their jewellery - they might be shown on tv, and each one is allocated a number, and then a draw is made every Wednesday and there are two lucky winners to win a credit of £50 or £100 to their account. Unfortunately, I didn't win the draw but that doesn't matter because my creation was shown on telly - wow, wow, wow!!!! And the 4 hour show is repeated throughout the 24 hours, so my bracelet will have been on telly 6 times!!!!!!!

Can you tell, I'm sooooo happy!

I've also got something else to tell you but that really does have to wait a while! I'll leave you hanging on for that (maybe call back to see me again sometime on Saturday! LOL)

Sending you wishes that something wonderful happens for you too!

See you soon.

Love, Andrea xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woop, woop!! What fab news Andrea!!! Can't wait to hear what's next!! xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Golly Andrea that is brilliant! I have just read this posting and I am so pleased for you! Judy x

Monica said...

CONGRATS!!! SO very proud of you. And happy as well.

xxx Monica