Tuesday 18 January 2011

Birthday Gifts

Hello Bloggers

Cripes, 18th January already! - I'm trying to arrange meetings at work at the moment, and am already starting to look at March dates (the meetings should have been in January really - oopsie!! - time is just going so fast).

Anyway - I made some small gifts for Eleri to give to one of her friends at the weekend - we bought a Felicity Wishes Cookbook, and I made a corner bookmark to match the card we gave her (see post here). Then Eleri said that she thought her friend would like a keyring to match.

So here they are:



and this is how the bookmark looks on the book:



The bookmark was so easy to make, out of a 5x5" piece of card. I found the instructions for it here. The keyring was made out of shrink plastic - I had to trace the image because the image is a digi and the shrink plastic I have is not printable. I coloured her with Sakura Stardust pens. And just added some beads at the bottom. Not really very impressive, but OK.

That's it for now - I do have a card to show you, but I want to check whether it will fit any challenges first. Maybe show you tomorrow?!

Love, Andrea xx

2 comments:

Monica said...

Awwe, adorable keychain and corner book mark. I am sure it will be adored.

You are so right... time is flying away...

xxx Monica

Rach said...

this is such a cool bookmark.xx