Thursday 18 March 2010

Just Chillin'

Hello People - nearly the weekend! Hope you are all having a fantastic week.

It's my day off today and I decided that I'm not going to spend it doing housework, and I'm not going to stress or feel guilty for not doing any!! Having said that though, I have got the second load of washing in the machine, and do need to change the beds before collecting kids from school!

I've been craft shopping this morning, although didn't get much - ds tape, card, a few paper flowers, oval shape cutter and a corner rounder - I also bought a Winter Rose for the garden - it looks gorgeous and I just hope it will stay alive in our garden (that's if I remember to actually plant it lol!)

Gonna do a bit of bloghopping now for few minutes.

See you soon.

Love, Andrea xx

No comments: