Thursday 28 January 2010

Friday Sketchers #86

Just a quick post today - I have made a card to enter in this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge. I have made the card for another friend of my daughter. I'm struggling to keep up with all the birthdays of her classmates at the moment - she came home with another party invitation yesterday!


The image is Queen Charlotte from Whiff of Joy (I know - I'm using that for all the little girls just now - but I think it is perfect for 5 year olds (LOL)!) I have coloured her with my new Promarkers - need lots more practise I know - but this is not too bad for a newbie!! The papers are Kay and Co - I used a metallic pen to go around the edge of the backing paper - flowers are from a daisy punch - the oval frame is from my Majestic Keepsake Board - card, gems and sentiment from my stash.

That's it from me now - must clean the bathroom! Hope to be back soon to show you the pressie I'm in the process of making

Love, Andrea xx

2 comments:

Aud said...

Such a beautiful and sweet card!♥♥♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun, love the sweet image you have used and the colours are divine.
Hugs Tab xxx