Monday 28 December 2009

Better Late Than Never ...

Hello Everyone - I'm sorry I haven't been around much over the last few weeks - time has just flown by! I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

We've had a good Christmas - fairly quiet and stress free (well stress free once Santa had delivered his presents (LOL!), just a lovely family time! We managed to get the Wii set up and working on Christmas Day, which really pleased hubby and son, and I set up the puppet theatre for my daughter to play in.

Anyway, better late than never, I am showing the cards and presents I made for teachers this year. I used the Crafters Companion Popcorn Christmas CD to make the cards and boxes - and then we made shortbread cookies and cranberry and white chocolate chip cookies. This wasn't my original idea - I was going to make little boxes to put pocket tissues in, but my son thought that was a really naff idea!!!






That's it from me for now - I'm going to start making a photo calendar for my husband's parents - just didn't manage to get it done in time for their Christmas present - so, hopefully, it will be finished ready for a New Year present!

I do hope to be around again soon.

Love, Andrea xx

1 comment:

maddy hill said...

wow what a feast of cards and pressies ! the cookies look delish Andrea ! love the gift bags !
maddy xxxxxxxxx