Tuesday 19 May 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge #5



Yay!! I have managed to make a card for the Just Magnolia Challenge this week. This card is for my goddaughter, who is going to be 10 on Friday ... where on earth does time go?!! Happy Birthday Cate - hope you have a fantastic day!

I have cut around Tilda's legs and then placed a square of paper underneath and left her legs 'loose' so that it looks as though she is sitting on a box - I'm really pleased with how that worked! My son was impressed when he saw it too - he told me "You are talented Mum" - aawwww, I was so touched!

I haven't added a separate sentiment as the paper has Happy Birthday text on it, so I have added Sakura Clear Stardust pen over the text to act as the sentiment.


Items I have used:
Image - Tilda with Puppy from Magnolia Stamps
Papers - From Crafters Companion Occasions and Cute Companions CDs
Flowers and Gems - Papermania
Ribbon and Heart Bead - From Stash














3 comments:

Mina said...

such a pretty cute card Andrea, I love the pink and yellow together and what a sweet thing for your son to say...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia Challenge xxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Tab said...

Oh I love your card hun, such a sweet Tilda and gorge colours too!
Hugs Tab xxx