Thursday, 23 April 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge #1

Hello, I'm back after cooking tea - what a mish mash that turned out to be - hadn't got the salmon I was expecting to cook in the freezer, only one piece of breaded fish, and forgot to buy potatoes today - doh! Anyway, we're all fed and watered, so I can attempt to post my entry to the first Just Magnolia Challenge - if I manage to enter, it will be by the skin of my teeth!! So here goes -

I loved this sketch when I saw it, but I'm not so happy with my card - don't know why but it just has not turned out as well as I hoped!


4 comments:

Tab said...

Fab card hun, love this sweet Tilda!
Hugs Tab xxx

papercraftsbyrach said...

I think that you card looks adorable. love that tilda she is so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Naoual said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the papers and colours you used!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Bev said...

Wow what a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the sweet image which is coloured so beautifully x