Thursday 23 April 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge #1

Hello, I'm back after cooking tea - what a mish mash that turned out to be - hadn't got the salmon I was expecting to cook in the freezer, only one piece of breaded fish, and forgot to buy potatoes today - doh! Anyway, we're all fed and watered, so I can attempt to post my entry to the first Just Magnolia Challenge - if I manage to enter, it will be by the skin of my teeth!! So here goes -

I loved this sketch when I saw it, but I'm not so happy with my card - don't know why but it just has not turned out as well as I hoped!


3 comments:

Tab said...

Fab card hun, love this sweet Tilda!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

I think that you card looks adorable. love that tilda she is so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Wow what a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the sweet image which is coloured so beautifully x