Wednesday 29 April 2009

Bracelet for My Daughter

Hello folks! My post today is to show a bracelet I have made for my daughter - I made it for a funky jewellery challenge over on the Crafts Beautiful forum. I made the felt beads - they are strips of felt wrapped around a cocktail stick, and then wrapped with embroidery thread, and then with a string of seed beads fastened around. I do think the red beads I have used are a bit small - I'm on the lookout for some larger ones - then I'll have another go, and maybe make a matching necklace. PS - I can't take credit for the idea - I saw it in one of my Mum's People's Friend magazines a couple of months ago.




I'm also showing a photo of my daughter on her first day at school - she started last week!! And then I thought I'd better include a photo of my son too!










No comments: