Wednesday 8 February 2012

It's My Birthday - Yaayyyy!

Hello Everyone! It's my birthday today, and I've had a lovely day so far - Richard and I both had the day off work and we've been into town and went to an Italian restaurant for lunch. Sooooo scrumptious!

My sister has spoiled me, and made me a gorgeous cowl scarf, and crocheted some lovely flowers, and also given me some wooden circular knitting needles. I really want to photograph them for you all to see, but will have to wait for some daylight.

My Mum has given me a new suitcase (and she's got a matching one for Eleri for her birthday next week too!), and a nice new thick cardigan, which is just what I need for cold evenings at home!

And we've bought me a new handbag today, and I bought some fit flops in a sale the other day as part of my present too.

I also did a little bit of papercraft shopping today - bought some lovely looking papers and matching brads from the Range - well you can't go past a craft display without buying something can you? LOL!

So that's all good.

Not sure what I'm doing this evening - there is a pile of ironing and I have some minutes to do from work - but I'm not doing any of that on my birthday!

Be back soon.

Love, Andrea xx

5 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Wishing you the happiest of birthday Andrea, so glad you had some lovely presents and ironing is a big NO NO on your special day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!! Sounds like you've had a lovely day and I'm so glad.
xxxx

Vicky said...

Happy birthday Andrea...! sounds like you have been spoilt rotten...and why not..and ironing..me thinks not...lol....!

big hugs Vicky xx

Mina said...

belated Happy Birthday Andrea...it sounds like you had the perfect day
Mina xxx

Monica said...

Very happy birthday, Andrea! so glad you had a swell day... with all those thoughtful gifts coming your way...
Hugs,,
Monica