Saturday 14 January 2012

And This is the Gift

This is the gift that went with the card in my previous post.



A Shamballa style bracelet made with Rose Quartz - I love it, and I'll probably make a few more for presents this year. So easy, but beware if you ever decide to make one - make sure you cut the cord plenty long enough - don't get to the end and then realise you needed another 1-2cm of cord to be able to tie it off (yes, I'm speaking from experience LOL!).

That's it from me tonight - short and sweet!

Love, Andrea xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I LOVE it too!! Do you sell these? xx

Mina said...

people who know you must love having birthdays Andrea, your cards are always so beautiful, but wow your jewellry is something special
Mina xxx

Stephanie said...

That's so very pretty, you are clever Andrea :) xxx