Monday 14 November 2011

50th Birthday

Well hello everyone - sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I just haven't made anything for a while.

It's my Aunty's 50th birthday today, and she had a lovely family party yesterday.

So, I'll show you the card I made for her. I've taken a few photos because of the style of card I made - a stepper card. I followed a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers for this card - it was very easy to make. I have to say, I was really pleased with this card.









The image is a Miss Anya from the Greeting Farm - coloured with promarkers. The papers are from Do Crafts of Papermania (I'll correct the information when I can be bothered to hunt the pad out of the cupboard LOL!).

I would like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - which is red or remembrance.
Truly Scrumptious - a Bingo challenge - I used Gems, Flowers and Punch/Die Cuts

So, can you guess what I gave as a present? - yep, that's right - I made a piece of jewellery.



A simple stretchy bracelet made with real lilac coloured pearls and haematite.

I hope my Aunty liked her gift and card! I'd love to know what you think.

I do have a couple more things which I really need to make this week, so I hope it won't be so long before I share something with you again.

See you soon.

Love, Andrea xx

5 comments:

Monica said...

What a FANTASTIC CARD! With awesome details, flowers and image. Love it and am sure your aunt loved it too.

The bracelet - woooooowwwwww! Real pearls... looks so elegant. Am sure she will love that too.

Glad to see you, been missing you.

Hugs,

Monica

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Andrea and so cute.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

STUNNING card Andrea, you have every right to be pleased with it!! I'm sure your aunty loved it and her GORGEOUS bracelet!! Beautiful!
xx

Deb said...

beautiful card and bracelet!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Stephanie said...

I love love love the card & the bracelet is beautiful - your aunty is a lucky lady Andrea! xxx