Wednesday 7 April 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - One For The Boys


Happy Wednesday everyone - at last we're getting some spring weather - lovely!

The card I'm showing today has been made for a friend of my daughter - yet another party she's invited to!

I'm entering it in this week's A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, which is One For the Boys.

The image I've used is a digi image from Little Musings - his name is Finn, and I think he's perfect for a little boy. I've decoupaged him up, and added some funny eyes - I wanted to use wobbly eyes but I hadn't got any big enough.

Well, that's it from me for now. I'm working on some cards to take to the local Cancer Research shop at the moment, and trying to come up with a good idea for cards for my hubby next week - his birthday and our 12th wedding anniversary - and my mojo seems to have taken a hike at the moment! Oh well, I'll come up with something!

Well, enjoy the rest of your week, and I hope to see you again soon.

Love, Andrea xx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Adorable card Andrea, I love the image and fab papers.
Good luck with making the cards for your hubby, hope you mojo returns.
Hugs Emma x

ikki said...

Hi Andrea, just dropped by to say hello and thank you for your support and visit to the Cupboard. I think you are doing very well with your blog, you have some really good cards showing and I particularly like this one and the way you have using the string. Clever! Enjoy the weekend. ikki c