Sunday 22 November 2009

It's Just Too Windy For Brollies!!

Well, that's the end of my week off - back to work tomorrow - and I haven't done a quarter of what I intended to do! But at least I've started my Christmas Shopping, and got a plan for the Christmas cards I'll need to post out - just got to get stuck in to making them. Trouble is, my daughter has been invited to two birthday parties next week (one is a joint party), so I have three birthday cards and presents to make now!

Now, onto the cards I want to show today. I decided to use the same stamp set and idea for my other November birthday cards as I showed in my last post - Ollyfant Autumn 2 stamps, and fly away umbrellas on penny sliders - I'm loving putting moving elements on my cards at the moment, but I'm running out of pennies (LOL!)

This first card is the card I made for my goddaughter - she was 20 this week - crikey, that makes me feel old - I remember holding her as a baby!!


My second card is the one I have made for my mother-in-law. I've used a pin for the first time on a card, and added a bead to it - I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, and I hope MIL likes her card!


Well, that's it from me for today - I'm going to hoover upstairs before going to collect hubby from work - I'm being kind today and not making him walk in the rain!!

See you soon!

Love, Andrea xx

1 comment:

Claire said...

Fab cards. I've also had the week off and have to go back to work tomorrow - it's quite depressing!